Okay, everybody listens to music. I personally love listening to music. I have to listen to music at least once a day if not I get depressed and overwhelmed with everything that goes on in my head. Music helps slow my mind and helps me concentrate better. Personally if I couldn’t listen to music ever, I would go insane!
So generally everyone has a certain taste in music or they like all music. I like a lot of different types of music, except bluegrass. I can’t stand bluegrass! With those types of music they will have playlist in some way whether it be on their hand held device or computer. I have both but today we are going to go through the one on my phone.
So for starters I don’t use any special music player app. It’s the one that came on my phone it literally is called “MUSIC” haha. I have two playlists that I got back and forth between called “Feelz” and “Playlist 1” when I’m in the mood for genre jumping then I play my full library on shuffle. I am going to go over my “Playlist 1” playlist first and afterwards depending on how long it has taken we might go over the “Feelz” playlist as well. These are not in order.
- Closer (ft. Halsey) by The Chainsmokers : This is a fun song to listen to. It has a good beat that you can dance to and it’s catchy.
- Body Say by Demi Lovato : Let’s face it, hearing or singing this song just makes you feel sexy! My girl Demi always bringing those sexy vibes.
- Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) by Pierce The Veil : This would have to be my favorite song by them. Towards the end there is a verse that just gives me chills every time I hear it. Vic says, “To live is just to fall asleep, To die is to awake” Great song, Great Band, Love them!
- I Don’t Care If You’re Contagious by Pierce The Veil : I love the message of this song. In short, they sing my fantasy/ dream relationship, to have someone love and care that deeply and passionate about you…ehem anyways haha.
- A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil : This is a bad ass song. Once again that sexy little man screamed his way into my heart with this one!
- Sister Christian by Night Ranger : Believe it or not this is my ALL TIME favorite song. This is also the only song I know by them. I really have no interest in listening to their other stuff. I originally heard this song while watching the movie Superstar. After that I was in love with it.
- Floral and Fading by Pierce The Veil : I don’t know if I have mentioned that I love this band haha.
- One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce The Veil : You just need to understand that this band is amazing!
- Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears by Pierce The Veil : This song expresses the optimistic views of a young couple trying to make a difference.
- Today I Saw The Whole World by Pierce The Veil : The chorus in this song is flat out brilliant!
- Stay (ft Alessia Cara) by Zedd : This is a catchy song as well. Also her voice though!!! I love her sound.
- Tangled In The Great Escape (ft Jason Butler) by Pierce The Veil : The back and forth with these two is great!
- Dude (I Totally Miss You) by Tenacious D : haha I can’t even, Jack Black is my spirit animal!
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran : I love dancing to this song!
- Issues by Julia Michaels : I love this song! If you have mental issues then this song will speak to you.
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars : This is just a fun song!
- I’d Rather See Your Star Explode by Slaves : If you have never heard of Jonny Craig you need to change that, real quick.
- Little Do You Know By Alex and Sierra : I got this song and listened to it when I was having relationship probs and have kept it ever since because it is such a pretty song.
- I Hate You, I Love You (ft Olivia O’Brien) by Gnash : This song is a very pretty song but it does have a lot of cursing in it. But on that note the cursing for some reason makes the feelings more intense.
- Starving (ft Zedd) by Hailee Steinfield : This one reminds me of my husband and I tehe 😉
- In My Mind by Maty Noyes : I like this one because I have been in a relationship like the one in the song and so it kinda speaks to me.
- LA Devotee by Panic! At The Disco : Because who doesn’t love Brendon Urie! ♥—————-BRENDON————————–>>> ♥——————-URIE——————————->>>
- Weak by AJR : typical party song but hey why not, right?
- Heavy (ft Kiiara) by Linkin Park : I feel like this one was made for the people out there fighting mental issues. It hits me every time.
- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay : This song reminds my of a good friend I have and our conversations.
- The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang : HA! This video and song is hilarious and ever since I have heard it, I have always enjoyed it.
- Lucy At Midnight by Tyler Carter : This song was inspired by The Beatles. And this guy’s voice was made by angels.
Alright, so the other playlist “Feelz” is made up of some of the same songs like; Songs #3, #4, #5, #8, #10, #11, #15, #17, #18, #19, #24, #25, and #27 from the “Playlist1” the only difference is there are two songs that aren’t on “Playlist 1” and they are :
Fantasy by Alina Baraz & Galimatias : This song helps me relax
Gold Metal Ribbon by Pierce The Veil : This is a chill song. Right around the 2:48 mark is a really pretty solo by Vic.
Those are my two playlist on my phone that I listen to on the reg. If you haven’t heard any of them, then you should check them out by clicking the links I provided that will take you to their YouTube videos and let me know how you interpret them. I would love to hear what kind of songs that you all listen to as well. So leave comments or go to my contact page and email me!! Looking forward to hearing from you all. ♥